5 de abr. de 2010

It aint just words, believe'me +.+

Worst things happens to almost good persons, that's what i think ...
None of us, not even me, knows what's going through my mind, it's so hard being the one who doesn't understand a shit of what's going on !
Ouhh, my worthless god, how hard i've wanted to be the one who make him happy, and make him forget all of his problems by telling him mine's as well so he knows that he's not the only one with problems ... But i don't wanna bother him, he is so fuckin sweet, he used to make me so god damn happy only by talking to me about things that he though that were interesting ...
Whatever, i think he's happy now, besides, he's talking a lot with HER, they look so CUTE together (-.-) ... But she's that girl, she's only my fuckin BFFGDF and i don't wanna lose her again because of some guy !
But on the other hand, she knows it all from the beggining !

I LIKE U, and it aint just words ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário